ATTENTION: ALL OF OUR APPOINTMENTS ARE CURRENTLY BEING CONDUCTED VIA TELEHEALTH (AUDIO/VISUAL) DUE TO COVID-19.
- Initial Intake Assessment $150 session
- Individual Session $140 session
- Family/Premarital Counseling $175-$225 session
- Emergency Appointments/Student (PK-12) Crisis Evaluation $225 per session
- Group Therapy $50 per person
- Report Preparation $60 per hour
- Missed Appointment (No-Show)/Cancellations within less than 48 hours $35-$50
VLS is currently approved to accept insurance plans identified below. We understand the importance of making quality counseling available to everyone. We are diligently working to become eligible to accept additional insurance plans. Once credentialed with other companies, most of our clients will only end up paying their copay amount for sessions.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Payment is required at the beginning of each session. Acceptable methods of payment include: cash, debit, and major credit cards.
ALL CLIENTS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A DEBIT/CREDIT CARD ON FILE.
A limited amount of need-based assistance is available. Eligibility for need-based assistance is based on family income, family size, and the current Federal Poverty Level. Proof of income is required for all household members when assistance is requested. Requests for need-based assistance does not guarantee services will be received at a discounted rate.
To cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call at least 48 hours in advance of your appointment time. Cancelling an appointment within less than 48 hours will result in a $35 late cancellation fee. Failure to cancel resulting in a missed appointment (no-show) will result in a $50 fee.